Friday, November 21, 2014

I'm Giving Thanks for You!


http://www.jeannedoyon.blogspot.com
Photo by Jeanne Doyon (free to share)
 
It seems like just weeks ago I was thinking about turkey and trimmings - has a year gone by that fast?

Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays because I love getting together around the table with family. Everyone contributes something to the meal. My sister-in-law prepares the turkey, stuffing and potatoes. I bring creamed onions. Someone brings a squash dish. And, others bring desserts. With everyone’s contribution, soon we have a feast to share.
As we gather around the table, I love the conversation. We extol the cooks, gobble the goods and give thanks to our Heavenly Father for everything He has given.

Family and gratefulness - Two ingredients we need.

I pray if this is a difficult time  or season in your life that you will feel God's presence and peace.

How will you make Thanksgiving Day special?

As 2014 comes to a close, I am giving thanks for you!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for joining the conversation. Your comment will appear once I moderate. This helps to combat spam messages. Thanks for your understanding.
If you have trouble posting a comment, please contact me.