Friday, August 28, 2015

A New Season - Change is Exciting

School buses are beginning to rumble by this week. A signal of the end of summer. I am hanging on to what's left of it. But, Fall is the most beautiful time here in New England.

A New Season - Change is Exciting
Image courtesy of Morguefile.com


It's a New Season...and Change is Exciting


A New Season
Photo by Jeanne Doyon

Seasons change. It's not easy, but we need to embrace it. [Click to Tweet]

There is always something good ahead even though it is difficult to let go of what we have now. 

New can be scary but also exciting.


That goes for websites too.

I have been writing my heart out on Blogger for five years. It's hard to believe. I am comfortable here. I know my way around. But, it's time to grow--time for a new season. Time to change.

So, I am introducing you to my new website [Click to Tweet] 

 JeanneDoyon.com


A new season - Change is exciting


I do hope you will follow me there. The Stream's Edge will be there waiting for you along with a place to sign up to receive new posts. I will have all my "stuff" under one roof...speaking ministry, topics and my blog.

Everything here on Blogger will stay for now until I figure out what I want to do with it. I need time to embrace the new season. The change is exciting but also a little scary. Big steps usually are!

I'd love for you to share my new site with friends. Be sure to visit my blog and add your email address. And, I would love to hear about your new season...And, calling all Followers...it is time to change.

What changes are you facing? I know God will meet you there... [Click to Tweet]


Jeanne




2 comments:

  1. Your new site is beautiful, Jeanne - just like you! Change is such a unique combination of both - thank you for sharing this today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for taking a look, Joy. You are so right - a You-nique combination for sure. Excited to see the fruits...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for joining the conversation. Your comment will appear once I moderate. This helps to combat spam messages. Thanks for your understanding.
If you have trouble posting a comment, please contact me.